• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please implement and process my payment for Adobe Export PDF.so I can use it.

New Here ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my Adobe Acct payment info. Please process my payment for Adobe Export PDF so that I can download the product.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rogers,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you have updated the payment info for your Export PDF subscription and want to start using it, is that correct?

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for Export PDF services. Export PDF service can be accessed online using a web browser at this link: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  or in Adobe Reader desktop application which you can download from here: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

You may refer to this help document for more info on Export PDF services: FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources