Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with my account

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

I paid 8 July a new contract for one year ( adobe ) for convert pdf to word, signed papers, .. My order number is AE00133605336CBE but I cannnot do something with this. Please send me an email frank@millerformless.eu or call me +32 489 571 891 and arrange it that i can work. I have this problem more then 1 month and paid it.

Frank

TOPICS
Send for signature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Frank,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked your account and see there are two susbcription listed under your account. One is Adobe Acrobat PDF Pack and the other is Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Both the susbcription shows active.

The order number that you have shared above is for Adobe Acrobat PDF Pack.

Could you please let us know the issue you are expeirencing when trying to use the service? It would be helpful if you can share more details on what exactly you are trying and what happens.

Would also like to inform you that Acrobat Pro DC includes all the feature that are available in Adobe Acrobat PDF Pack. So, you do not need both the susbcription. For more information on both the service, please refer to the help document provide below:

Adobe Acrobat PDF Pack: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/faq/adobe-pdfpack-faq.html

Acrobat Pro DC: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/faq.html 

Let us know how if you have any questions or need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources