Exit

Provide pdf file in the cloud

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Provide pdf file in the cloud

Hello Community,
I would like to make a password-protected * .pdf file available in the cloud so that it can be accessed by many people.

So far I have not succeeded.

Does anyone have a tip for me?
Thanks Barnie
(Translated by google)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Hi Barnieg,

If we understand your query clearly, you want to create a pdf file that is password protected and upload it on your cloud account so that it would be accessible by many people? 

1- Making a password protected file can be easily achievable with the help of Adobe Acrobat, But if you would make a password protected then are you going to share that password with many people to access it?

Securing PDFS with passwords, Adobe Acrobat

Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

2- If you want to ma

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Barnieg,

If we understand your query clearly, you want to create a pdf file that is password protected and upload it on your cloud account so that it would be accessible by many people? 

1- Making a password protected file can be easily achievable with the help of Adobe Acrobat, But if you would make a password protected then are you going to share that password with many people to access it?

Securing PDFS with passwords, Adobe Acrobat

Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

2- If you want to make the file accessible for many user then why would you like to add the password security to it?

3- After making the password protected file you can upload it on Cloud and make it public or upload it on Document Cloud following the steps here: Manage and work with your files stored in Adobe Document Cloud.

But until you wont share its link made for public access, it wont be accessible for others. And to create an a public link you can take help of Send & Track service- Using Adobe Send & Track

Everything you are able to apply is achievable, but not without Acrobat DC subscription. As I see currently you don't have it.

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources