• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased Adobe Export PDF, when try to convert PDF to Word, it takes back to the subscription page.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Dead ine with project. Trying to capture text from PDF word doc I generated during research. Purchased/ subscribed to Adobe Export PDF.

But when I select CONVERT, it just takes me back to Website and asks if I want to Purchase again and again ...

[Title edited by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Try doing it through here: Adobe Document Cloud

Make sure you're logged in to the same account under which you purchased the subscription.

If it still fails Contact Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try doing it through here: Adobe Document Cloud

Make sure you're logged in to the same account under which you purchased the subscription.

If it still fails Contact Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Edmophoto,

Following the suggestion given above, hope you have managed to convert your PDF file to word?

Your account information says that you are a subscriber of Export PDF subscription. Adobe Export PDF is an online Adobe Document Cloud service. With it, you can easily convert PDF files into editable Word, Excel, or RTF (Rich Text Format) documents.

You can use Export PDF service either-

• On web, following the URL Adobe Document Cloud  Or through the free desktop application Adobe Reader DC - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions
  • As suggested above, Sign In with the correct email to activate the service.
  • Make sure you have got installed Adobe Acrobat Reader DC not Adobe Acrobat DC, because Export PDF doesn't work with Acrobat DC. If you have Acrobat DC, then you may uninstall it to avoid confusion.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources