• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"An error has occurred while Signing In"

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And this is the only customer support offered - a forum page?!?!?!?

I bought the PDF converter to convert PDFs to Word docs, but when I am in a PDF it will not allow me to sign in, and only gives me error messages. I need a refund on this service. It will not do what I am paying for because it will not allow for me to sign in. Please how can i have a discontinuation of the service processed and receive a refund.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put in the correct email and password and it only says:

"An error occurred while signing in"

I can't access the service I am paying for. And have no way to call someone to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Heather,

The error message shared above appears because of the web browser you are working on. As suggested in the help document here Error Message : "An error occurred while signing in"  please try updating the IE to the latest version or use a different one.

To start using the subscription, you may follow the steps suggested-

Follow the steps mentioned below, to activate the subscription.

1- Export PDF is an online service that you can use online via: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Acrobat  Reader DC: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

3- “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

4- For detailed description of how to use the Export PDF service, you may refer to- Using Adobe Export PDF

You may refer to the following link for any troubleshooting: Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a different customer.

I am having the same problem (using Google).

when I try to access Adobe Services (monthly subscriber), it shows an "Error (something about cannot access tiered files).

I have tried all day so far.  it seems similar to the other problems people are having.

I access this every couple days (sometimes multiple times per day).

I think this is the first problem I have had all year.

J. Rice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By the way, it does allow me to log-in.

It will not convert over to services.

I also tried IE,

J. Rice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources