• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Delete" button missing from Shared PDFs

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use shared PDFs extensively for proofing documents with my team.  As the manager/organize of all these PDFs (upwards of 250 a month), I've gotten very used to how it works.

With the recent update, the "Delete" button was removed from the side panel when a Shared PDF is open.  I'm not sure why it was necessary to remove this button.

Now, it seems the "Delete" button now can only be found when I go back to the "Shared by me" tab and select the document - instead of directly within the document. This creates an very unnecessary two-step to accomplish the simple task of deleting a document. There was already a delete confirmation pop-up to avoid accidentally deleting a PDF.

Please put that button back in the overview tab of Shared PDFs.

TOPICS
Share PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, another change with the update is now, as the owner, I'm unable to tell if someone has opened the shared PDF and clicked finish. It used to tell me if people had viewed it and when - now, just blank space.

Please update this!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources