• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Unexpected Server Error" when trying to add initials to my signatures

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this error when I try to upload a new image for my signature on the document cloud pdf utility:

"Unexpected server error.  Reload the page and try again."

I've reloaded, exited, rebooted etc. to no avail.  Anyone know a solution?

thanks!

suzanne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Hello Suzannej,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Please try adding the signature to the PDF using the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/fillsign on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if you are able to add your initials or not.

If you are using Adobe Reader and getting the error message, please sign out from Adobe Reader, reboot the machine, sign back in, then check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, reboot the machine a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2018 Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Suzannej,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Please try adding the signature to the PDF using the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/fillsign on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if you are able to add your initials or not.

If you are using Adobe Reader and getting the error message, please sign out from Adobe Reader, reboot the machine, sign back in, then check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after updating Adobe Reader and then try signing the PDF and add your initials.

Make sure that you have completed the Profile in Fill&Sign tool, for detailed information, refer to Adobe Fill & Sign

Is the issue specific to one PDF or you are getting the error message with all the PDF files?

If the issue persists after updating Adobe Reader, please remove Adobe Reader using the Acrobat cleaner tool Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and install Adobe Reader from Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

For testing purpose, please connect the machine to a different network environment like a guest wireless network or a mobile hotspot and check.

Let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources