• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have been trying to get refunded for the past 3 months. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ana,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for your experience with the refund process.

Have you reached out to our support team for cancellation and refund issues? If not, please visit the below link to start a conversation with our support team to get better assistance in real-time: Contact Customer Care (adobe.com)

You must click the chat icon on the bottom right of the screen to start the chat session and then proceed with the further process.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

Contacting costumer

3AC8D6AA-21BA-4843-B08F-9ECD82738261.png

290E4CCE-9FA9-46AF-A758-0683BA36D4AA.png

96BA536D-5E14-4F38-9022-D60BC3567185.png

6ACA8E25-7D36-45DE-A55B-04DD9CE30F27.png

service chat is pointless. Check videos. Also I sent the screenshot of the day I canceled. I had to go head and cancel a membership that I had canceled before and again Adobe charge me without persmission another 64$ for canceling a 1 year contract when I canceled before 7 days. The hours I am

spending on this matter it's like an unpaid job when all of you have the case number and my account details to easily refund. 
I will contact my bank. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you connect to Chat, you need to connect to a human. To do that, type AGENT and wait (possibly a long time).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources