• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2015 Jan 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our Company purchased the low tier o Adobe Reader for converting, however, due to our internal policy as well as National laws for the kind of work we are in, we require the data to not leave our network.

However, despite research that said it would not upon upgrading and testing it, it did.

We are now seeking a refund, but Chat does not get answered, how would i proceed to get a refund?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would start by looking through here ---> Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2015 Mar 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe and its partner company are bodgy crooks. there are thousands of complaints from people unable to get refunds

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2015 Mar 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still waiiting for a refund from Adobe. I wass told on the 1st of March that I would recieve a refund within 5 days. i have since contacted the company 3 more times. Once I stayed on the phone for 90 mins to see where the refund is, and still I have nothing. This is a bloody disgrace.

Are the promises of refunds fraudelant. Does this company ever honour its promises and contracts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2015 May 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here I've cancel mine May 5  they said 2-3 days I will get back my refund but until now I haven't receive yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2015 May 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The refund will be processing soon , I have got the refund checked. Incase of any issue, do feel free to send a personal message to me in forums.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kathrynm18325792,

I have forwarded your issue to concerned person. We will get back to you soon.

Regards,

Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you contacted the Bank regarding the refund as it shows that refund was complete on March 30th 2015, it was credited your MasterCard account.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2015 May 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Hi, I recieve a message that ti confirmed my refund is on processin. I just hope you deposited to my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi revelyns78458997,

Please be rest assured, your issue will be resolved soon. Our team is working on it.

Regards,
Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌im tired of those same messages Ive keep recieving all the time. Processed my refunds right away so were finished of this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The block has been removed, it will get processed soon. Feel free to drop a personal message in forum in case of any issue.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2015 May 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌I cheked your link you've given me and until now the refund is not deposited yet back to my account. Pls refund me as soon as possible. I've cancel my subcripstions May 05,2015 and until now all I hear is your authomatic messages. give my refund back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, too, was promised a refund almost a month ago; it has never been processed, the product isn't support via phone, they have their web site set up so one just goes in circles trying to get to the correct link, purposely making customer service non-existent and clearly hoping you'll just give up and go away. Apparently my experience is the norm based upon the responses on this forum.

My next step is to contact the credit card provider an have Adobe charged back.

I've wasted entirely too much time online originally and now again since the promised return hasn't been issued.WTF?!?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P.S. Their "chat", that supposedly is available 24/7, DOESN"T EVEN WORK AT ALL!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2015 May 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

‌finally after 10 days you deposited back my refund to my bank account. finally stress free after all. I just hope you did it faster. Anyway goodluck and more power!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources