• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

REFUND

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2015 Jul 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get a refund.  I purchased this and could not get it to work (VISTA).  Ive emailed every address I could find to no avail.  Why cant they post a customer service email?  Is their company so bad they get hate mail?

Hi Deborah,

Thanks for subscribing to Adobe PDF Pack. Here's a snapshot of your order and steps for getting started.

Subscription order details:
Adobe PDF Pack, Monthly
Adobe PDF Pack, Monthly (Other,Multiple Languages)
Subscription price US$9.99/mo

For complete details, just click your order number (AD017289054) and log in with your Adobe ID ( and password.

Here's how to get started:
Sign in to Adobe PDF Pack with your Adobe ID and password from your browser or from Acrobat Reader on your desktop. Then install the Acrobat DC mobile app to convert and send PDFs on the go.
If you need support, visit the Help pages.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thank you.  I should have stated that I have since canx my subscription but still have the initial charge.  Never got it to work at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[topic moved to Document Cloud PDF Services forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2015 Jul 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since it was moved will it help me get a refund??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is there a way to contact these people for a refund or are the customers just S O L?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi deborahw18157645,

Please follow this link : https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-subscription-acrobat-online-services.html

Make sure, you press the big blue 'Still need help? Contact Us' button after making appropriate drop down selections.

Regards,

Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2015 Aug 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I've gone thru everything. I did get the monthly canx but

cannot get a refund for the one month I didn't use. Every time I go to the

get support it only has forums as an option. I guess this is how they make

(and keep) money.

In a message dated 7/31/2015 3:20:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

forums_noreply@adobe.com writes:

You have been mentioned

by RahulTyagi4you

(https://forums.adobe.com/people/RahulTyagi4you?et=notification.mention) in Re: REFUND in Adobe Community - _View

RahulTyagi4you's reference to you_

(https://forums.adobe.com/message/7814714?et=notification.mention#7814714)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2015 Aug 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you go to the support page you must ACCURATELY fill in the product name and type of product. This is because CHAT is only available for some kinds of product and problem. Be very sure NEVER to put Acrobat Reader as the product, as this is NOT what you paid for: as a free product, there is no chat available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no email support at all, so I am surprised you even found addresses to email... Good luck with cancelling, I think the previous reply is good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources