Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

refunds--

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I signed up for the ability to edit PDFs and it's easy, but I'm not going to get the use out of it as it's not as easy as I thought.  Can I get a refund of my 23?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Hi Nicolasm,

As per your account information, we see that you have subscribed for the "Export PDF" subscription. And as per the information given above, it seems that you are willing to Edit a pdf document and unable to do that.

Export PDF is an online service that allows you to only Export a pdf document to word,excel etc. The Edit functionality you are looking for isn't available with Export pdf subscription.

FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

To Edit pdf you may subscriber for Acrobat DC su

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2018 Jan 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nicolasm,

As per your account information, we see that you have subscribed for the "Export PDF" subscription. And as per the information given above, it seems that you are willing to Edit a pdf document and unable to do that.

Export PDF is an online service that allows you to only Export a pdf document to word,excel etc. The Edit functionality you are looking for isn't available with Export pdf subscription.

FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

To Edit pdf you may subscriber for Acrobat DC subscription- Individual plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

We request you to contact our customer care billing team to get the cancellation done.

Contact Customer Care

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha,

i did try the online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

But still the problem remains as well tried using different broswer etc( IE, Chrome, Edge etc)

Thanks

Sameer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sameer,

Would you please help us with a screenshot: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot  if you are getting an error message while using our services?

Is this issue reproducible with all PDF files? If you access this service via your mobile phone https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  are you experiencing the same problem?

If possible please share the file with us if the issue is specific to a file: How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

Let us know how it works.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

i am unable to eport PDF to any of the format excel, word etc.

Can you get back to me ASAP.

Cheers,

Sameer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sameer,

As per your request, we looked into your account and found an active subscription of "Adobe Export PDF".

What happens when you are trying to export the pdf file to any format? Have you tried it online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  or check with the desktop application Adobe Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Help us with the detailed description to get the route cause of your problem.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources