• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

reroute to payment

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchase the packaged to convert pdf to excel via Adobe credit card option. The first time I used the conversion it worked.  The second time I went to https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent and log into my account.  Import my file that I want to convert.  As soon as I click on the conversion button, it reroutes me to buy the package again.  If I asked to go to license it tells me my licence did not exist.  The payment was done from my bank account.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi annelinec,

We are sorry for the experience.

I tried to check with the email id you are logged-in on Adobe forum, I couldn't find any active subscription on your account.

Have you used any different email id to subscribe for ExportPDF services? Please help me with the email id via private message: How Do I Send Private Message

Will be waiting for your response.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day

I login at f.delbeno@yahoo.com  .  I have made the payment in R

05 May 2017

ADOBE SYSTEMS SOFTWARE 044-207-3650

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi annelinec,

Thank you for your response.

I can't find anything listed under this email id as well. When you subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service you should have received any email from Adobe with and Adobe order number. Please share that order number with us?

Will be waiting for your response.

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day Tariq

I went to my yahoo mail box, I did not received an order number.  I have also looked in my Trash box and spam box.  In the payment They used this reference 044-207-3650.  Can that be the order number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good day to you as well.

Whenever a user subscribes or purchases anything from Adobe store always gets an Adobe order Number and can check an invoice for his order. You may visit this thread: HOW CAN I GET A INVOICE OF MY SALE OF EXPORTPDF

Would you let us know what exactly you subscribed for and did you subscribe via Adobe Document Cloud | Adobe Acrobat DC  or Adobe: Creative, marketing and document management solutions

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources