• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saved address's in Adobe SendNow

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2015 Jan 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We currently use GroupWise email which is mess that I hate but I have no control over that.  My issue is I can't connect SendNow to my address book and with the new version I have to type in each address in SendNow.  This process now takes me double the time it used to and more chance for error I might add.  My question is why can't SendNow remember my address's like the old version did so I don't have to type each on in?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LaFemmeco,

If you access Send via Adobe Reader, you can take advantage of your local address book, so that might make the process a bit easier for you. If you don't have Reader, you can download it from www.adobe.com/products/reader.html.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sara,

Thanks for your response however I tried that and GroupWise, the email that my organization uses, does not allow me to do that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources