• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

serial number

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Adobe is asking my serial number but I dont know where it is, could you help me please? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sergiov,

The record shows that you have an active subscription of Adobe PDFPack on your Adobe Id, and it's an Adobe Document Cloud service which does not require any serial number for activation. More about PDFPack: How to Use Adobe PDF Pack

To use the services, sign in to Adobe Document Cloud at https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf with your Adobe ID and password.

If you want, you can install the free desktop version of Adobe Reader and use the PDFPack services.

Sign in with your Adobe ID and password in Reader, to download Reader: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

If you have installed Acrobat DC, please sign out from it, and uninstall. Then install the Reader.

Hope this helps, and keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources