Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share Multiple files

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All!

I have read a few threads here about the inability to share multiple files at once. It seems that this was a function that used to exist and now does not (in 2019). Since then, has anyone found a way to share multiple files or share a folder? 

Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
How to , Manage files , Share PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Adobe Document Cloud "Share" feature would let you share only one file at a time. With the continuous changes and update , sharing multiple file at once, option is not available. 

Here is what all options you see when sharing a PDF file: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/sharing-pdfs.html 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it used to. Newer is not always better. I had been using Adobe Send for years and was extremely happy with it. When it was transitioned to Adobe DC, we witnessed a loss of a lot of features, including the feature to share multiple files in one email it seems now - just realized this today, I could not belive it untill I started searching the forums! Adobe has done a disservice to its customers with Adobe DC. I will have to look elsewhere unfortuantely for an alternative to share and track files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This needs to be fixed immediately! I cannot send tax and bk docs one at a time to both of my attorneys!! Adobe!!!! WTH???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can put the links on a email and send the email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What a ridiculous omission for what could otherwise be an extremely useful piece of software for productive collaboration. Absolutely ridiculous. I am going back to Google and will recommend everyone I know if my large network to do the same. It's a shame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources