• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign in Acrobat DC and form field template

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm posting this in both the DC Services and Sign communities, not sure which it better applies to. Also, while looking, I found questions about this dating back to 2015 that never really got a clear answer, granted it was in follow up questions so here is a try at a cut and dry question.

Are form field templates available in the version of Adobe Sign that comes with Document Cloud or does it require Sign Business/Sign Enterprise? I have seen this page but it has no mention of version.

Underlying issue: I have a report that I have to send to a few users every quarter and they just have to sign off that it's correct or note the changes. I would like to use a stamp but I have tried using stamps and layers and neither worked. Form Templates looked promising but I don't see it available...

I love that Adobe has lots of really great directions but it would be helpful for Sign related directions to note if the features are only available in certain versions. Example: the MegaSign walkthrough which is not available with just DC makes no mention of that anywhere.

TOPICS
Fill and sign , How to , Send for signature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?