• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The files have moved or you do not have access issue....

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF that I shared on acrobat.adobe.com. It would appear that people within my company can view the PDF and add comments. But there are a couple people within another company that keep getting the error "The files have been remopved or you don't have access. Contact the docuement owner to request access"

I have I have sent them a link, and then sent I have also tried sending an invite to the pdf. Even though I send the invite, they get the same message. 

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.

As mentioned above, the user gets the error message when accessing the file through the shared link.

Could you please confirm if you are sharing the file for review, which is saved on your machine locally or from a particular network folder?

If the file is saved on any network folder or other external location, try to save the file locally and then share.

Let us know if that is not the case.

It would be helpful if you could share the steps you do o share the file and the location where the file is saved.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources