Copy link to clipboard
I need someone to contact me or I'll never use another Adobe product.
How do I access this program??? How do I use it?????
I've never been so frustrated.
Export PDF is a service that can be used in Adobe Reader on desktop or online service at https://cloud.acrobat.com.
You can download Adobe Reader DC at https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
1. Install Reader DC on your desktop then launch Reader
2. Sign in from top right corner with your Adobe ID and password
3. Select Export PDF
4. Select your PDF file and output format.
5. Click "Convert" button
6. Exported file is stored in Document Cloud at https://cloud.acrobat.com(you can login with your Adobe ID and
6. Exported file is stored in Document Cloud at https://cloud.acrobat.com(you can login with your Adobe ID and password.)
Please see more information on how to use Export PDF at https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/faq/adobe-exportpdf-faq.html
Please let me know if you have any questions.