Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Track and Send in Outlook not working

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have several users that depend on Send and Track, and are using their Adobe ID's with Acrobat 2020. They are no longer able to use the Send and Track feature, and receive an error that there is a problem with their Document Cloud. We have tried several troubleshooting steps, which include Signing out of their Acrobat ID, Signing in as another user, and recreating the user profile on the PC. 

I believe that the issue has to do with their Adobe ID, and have noted the following

1) Under a different user profile (w/ different Adobe ID) Send and track from Outlook works fine, and user can signout/in with Adobe ID as expected

2) Under the original user login and Adobe ID, User cannot use Send and Track from Outlook, cannot run Acrobat Update, Occasionally shows logged out in Acrobat although they are logged in 

3) Recreating their profile (with new User.dat) The issue persists, leading me to believe that it is tied to their Adobe ID

4) If the user with the issue logs out and back in, they are required to re-enter the license key for Acrobat (Persistent license - Not Creative Cloud)

5) We have also removed documents from Creative Cloud to free up space, but this has not resolved the problem

6) Acrobat uninstall/re-install has resolved the problem temporarily before, but the issue has progressively returned and gotten worse

Originally we could log them out in Adobe, and log them back in to resolve the problem. On occasion they would appear to be logged out, but had to log out from the Help Menu. But then the issue returns, and has progressively gotten worse as previously noted

I am currently trying to find some way to verify where the issue lies, and how to troubleshoot the Adobe ID

TOPICS
Share PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

Sorry for the delay. 
If you have a test machine that is not connected to the domain. You may try installing Acrobat and sign in with the Adobe ID that is having issues and let me know your experience. 
Also, please share an Adobe ID which is having issues and the one which isn't via Private message. To send a private message click on my profile icon, on the profile page click on the "Send a message" button. 

~Tariq 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources