• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring Adobe Acrobat DC Reader app from old computer to new computer while paying monthly subscription

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat DC Reader on my laptop that I pay a monthly subscription for. I just purchased a new desktop where I'd like to use it instead. How do I transfer the program over to the desktop computer so I can use it exactly the same way as I did on the laptop without major interruption or subscription change? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Hi Rockc,

Adobe Reader DC is a free desktop application, that you can download from the link-  Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions  on any computer Mac/Windows.

As mentioned, that you have a monthly subscription. Unfortunately, we do not see any subscription registered to the current email address. And to use Adobe Reader DC there isn't any subscription required.

If you have any subscription purchased for Document Cloud pdf services then you may refer to the detailed description her

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rockc,

Adobe Reader DC is a free desktop application, that you can download from the link-  Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions  on any computer Mac/Windows.

As mentioned, that you have a monthly subscription. Unfortunately, we do not see any subscription registered to the current email address. And to use Adobe Reader DC there isn't any subscription required.

If you have any subscription purchased for Document Cloud pdf services then you may refer to the detailed description here- Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know if there is any further assistance is required. Or if you have managed to find the solution to this problem, then please help us with your findings.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources