• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble accessing my Export PDF plan on one computer

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an ExportPDF plan. It works fine on most computers, but not on my laptop (Windows 10, Chrome). I am signed in, but on clicking Esport PDF I see heading "Adobe Acrobat Pro DC" and a link to purchase the product, instead of the usual "Adobe Export PDF" heading. What can be the problem? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Hi Ivada,

Acrobat DC doesn't support the Document Cloud Services (Export PDF, PDF Pack etc), it has its own subscription called Adobe Acrobat DC subscription.

How to access Export PDF please refer to-  Using Adobe Export PDF

Please ensure that you are working with Adobe Reader DC, that you can install through- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Also, Adobe Export PDF is an online service that you can access online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

For further troubleshooting y

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ivada,

Acrobat DC doesn't support the Document Cloud Services (Export PDF, PDF Pack etc), it has its own subscription called Adobe Acrobat DC subscription.

How to access Export PDF please refer to-  Using Adobe Export PDF

Please ensure that you are working with Adobe Reader DC, that you can install through- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Also, Adobe Export PDF is an online service that you can access online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

For further troubleshooting you may refer- Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know if it still doesn't make any difference.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources