• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trouble signing in when trying to convert a file, but able to sign in to program

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I have a pdf and click on convert, a small screen comes up that says there was an error signing in.

Yet at the top right corner it has recognized me, and I can sign is with my username and password no problem.

What is the problem?

I have tried going out and back in.

Of course, I have tried clicking convert many times hoping for a different response.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi williamc10298128,

Please use our online service at https://cloud.acrobat.com with your Adobe ID and password.

Please let me know if you still have any problems.

thank you.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently unavailable

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working hard to make the service available. Please check back shortly.

EnglishDanskDeutschEspañolFrançaisItalianoNederlandsNorskPortuguêsSuomiSvenska日本語

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi coburgkclc,

It seems that you logged in at https://cloud.acrobat.com with your Adobe ID and password and saw the above message "Currently unavailable".  Please try again a little bit later and let me know if you still have the same issue.

Thank you.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue - I've been getting that screen for days

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi CoburgKCLC,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Is it possible for you to log in from another computer at another location such as from home or workplace?

Thank you.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources