• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to convert a document to a PDF

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Reader installed on my laptop. I have been converting documents to a PDF in the past. But lately when I open the Adobe reader I can click on CREATE PDF. I can enter the document I want to convert. But the CONVERT button doesn't activate so I can click on it. Can anyone relate to my issue or give me an answer what the problem is?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Hi Walterd,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have checked your account. You have Adobe Export PDF subscription.

Export PDF helps you to convert PDF to Word, Excel and RTF file.

You may refer this help document FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud for more information.

You can not create a PDF using Export PDF service.

To create PDF you either need Adobe PDF Pack FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack or Adobe Acrobat DC subscription Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Acrobat DC.

Hope that

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Walterd,

We're sorry for the trouble you had while using Adobe ExportPDF service. With Adobe ExportPDF, you can turn PDF files into editable Word, Excel, and RTF (rich text format) documents.

You have to choose Export PDF option in Adobe Reader, as you cannot create PDF using Adobe ExportPDF service.

Try exporting the PDF file through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

In Adobe Reader, please sign out, reboot the computer, sign back in with your current Adobe ID, then check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, reboot the machine again after updating Adobe Reader.

Once Adobe Reader is updated, try exporting the file.

If you still face any issue, use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove Adobe Reader Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and install the latest version of Adobe Reader from Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

[Moving from Acrobat Reader Adobe Document Cloud ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Please excuse my ignorance, but I'm not sure if I understand what your response is or if you did not understand my question. Your response seems to resolve issues converting PDF files to Word docs etc. I'm trying to do just the opposite. I'm converting a WORD doc to a PDF. If I go to EXPORT PDF FILES it asks for a PDF file. That is opposite of what I am trying to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Walterd,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have checked your account. You have Adobe Export PDF subscription.

Export PDF helps you to convert PDF to Word, Excel and RTF file.

You may refer this help document FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud for more information.

You can not create a PDF using Export PDF service.

To create PDF you either need Adobe PDF Pack FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack or Adobe Acrobat DC subscription Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Acrobat DC.

Hope that the information helps.

Let us know if you have any question.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources