• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to upgrade to Acrobat Standard DC from Export plan.

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to upgrade to Acrobat Standard DC from Export plan; the process goes as far as payment details then tells me to contact support.

Well here I am... and advice?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Hello Qb,

As per the description above, you want to upgrade the current Adobe ExportPDF plan into Adobe Standard DC, but it asks  you to contact the support team, Is that correct?

You may have to cancel your existing subscription to enable the switch. Please contact the Adobe Support team for the cancellation of the existing subscription, contact support through Contact us | Adobe

I have also shared the direct contact details of Adobe support team through private message, please check your email i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Qb,

As per the description above, you want to upgrade the current Adobe ExportPDF plan into Adobe Standard DC, but it asks  you to contact the support team, Is that correct?

You may have to cancel your existing subscription to enable the switch. Please contact the Adobe Support team for the cancellation of the existing subscription, contact support through Contact us | Adobe

I have also shared the direct contact details of Adobe support team through private message, please check your email inbox.

You may also refer to Learn how to change your Adobe Creative Cloud plan

Feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources