• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access Document Cloud files on Amazon Kindle fire

Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can access files from DC on my phone & MacBook. Just not my kindle fire. I can open documents stored directly onto my kindle. I'm using the app from the Amazon app store & it's up to date.

TOPICS
How to , Manage files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Hi,

I hope you are doing well!

Since Amazon removed access to the Google Play app, you can't install Adobe Reader on the Kindle Fire OS and the support is also not available for the same. You might need to get in touch with Kindle support.

To know more about Adobe Document Cloud online services, you can see this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/faq.html#AdobeDocumentCloudservices

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I hope you are doing well!

Since Amazon removed access to the Google Play app, you can't install Adobe Reader on the Kindle Fire OS and the support is also not available for the same. You might need to get in touch with Kindle support.

To know more about Adobe Document Cloud online services, you can see this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/faq.html#AdobeDocumentCloudservices

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources