• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access subscription.

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me get started on the main page. I'm unable to see my select options to choose from the main page. It keeps giving me options to buy. I'm, trying to convert pdf's to word. I already have a paid subscription.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kavitab,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused to you.

As per the account information it seems like you are a subscriber of Adobe PDF Pack.

Adobe PDF Pack is an online service that you can use online via  https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf or through the desktop application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You just need to “Sign In” using the email under which you have subscription registered.

I assume that you have been trying to access your PDF Pack subscription through wrong application Adobe Acrobat DC not Reader DC?

Please ensure that you are working with Adobe Reader DC not Acrobat DC to access PDF Pack and "Signed In" using correct email.

For any troubleshooting, refer to- https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8841

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link (https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf) provided in the answer to this question is not active. I have purchased an online subscription to convert files. I am very frustrated that I cannot navigate to my subscribed services. How do I get to the subscribed products after login? I do not want to download software.     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anna,

There might be some temporary problem with the site. You may try https://cloud.acrobat.com/  and "Sign In" using your Adobe ID.

If you do not wish to download the application on your desktop, then its not compulsory. You can access it online.

Regards,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, - and this still doesn't work, it says page not found

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG! I have a knot in my gut. I cannot access what I am paying for either and what I have had to go through to even get a phone number is unbearable.  This company totally sucks. After a trip to the far east via phone I am now on hold because the person in India did not have authorization to even give me a domain to access the program. The link in an earlier solution is not active either. Online support only tries to sell you more crap. Hard to imagine how this company stays in business

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I have paid for a subscription and I can't access it. Whenever I try to convert PDF to Word, It tries to get me to buy a subscription again. I've tried to get in touch with customer services via the online chat and I have been receiving the following message"Thanks for your patience.  Representatives are currently helping other customers and we will be with you shortly" for about 20 minutes. Makes you wonder how long"shortly" is.

This is an appalling company. Clearly the problem is well-known and they appear not to have done anything about it, judging by the threads in this blog. I wonder if there is an alternative Service and I can get my money back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with you and josephw.  There has to be some solution. They are automatically debiting my bank account for something that I can't access or use.  Has ANYBODY had any success with getting a solution or remedy for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It appears this problem has been going on for some time. I signed up last night but this morning am signed in (as suggested below) but keep getting directed to a payment page again. I only want to convert some pdf's to word. At this rate it will be quicker to type them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources