• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to convert from Word to PDF or PDF to Word?

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My current subscription has allowed me to convert documents from Word to PDF and vice versa. However today it is not allowing me to do that and comes up with a request to pay another subscription.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Hi Grahamd,

We see that you have an active subscription of Adobe Export PDF. So there shouldn't be any problem with the conversion.

However, as you said that the conversion isn't going through from pdf to word or word to pdf so is there any error message that you get?

Or are you trying the conversion through the web or desktop application?

You may try the conversion online once and see if that works- https://cloud.acrobat.com/

You may refer to the following link for any troubleshooting: Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud Services).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Grahamd,

We see that you have an active subscription of Adobe Export PDF. So there shouldn't be any problem with the conversion.

However, as you said that the conversion isn't going through from pdf to word or word to pdf so is there any error message that you get?

Or are you trying the conversion through the web or desktop application?

You may try the conversion online once and see if that works- https://cloud.acrobat.com/

You may refer to the following link for any troubleshooting: Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know if that doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akancha

Thank you for your response.  It is working again today using my usual route opening Acrobat, selecting Tools and then the Create PDF option.

Yesterday I seemed to spend ages going around in circles trying to find how to log a call for help.  I felt in desperate need of some human contact either to speak to somebody or via a chat facility but neither seemed to be an option and so I ended up being very frustrated.

Kind Regards

Graham Daniels

[Personal information removed by the moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience you had. And glad that it has started working for you. There seems to be some intermittent issue with the services.

Also, the support for the document cloud services is only available on forum, so that might be an issue that you have not been able to get in touch with the support team over chat/phone.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources