• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to even select "Export PDF" in Adobe Export PDF

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay for Adobe Export PDF, which I use through my Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. I have used it fine in the past to convert PDFs to Word documents. But for some reason, now I cannot even select Export PDF (or Create PDF, Edit PDF, Combine Files, Organize Pages) from the list along the right. When I click on "Export PDF," the arrow next to it (for a drop-down menu?) switches to up or down, but nothing else happens. Right-clicking and selecting "Open" also does nothing.

I almost wondered whether I'd been locked out due to failure to pay, but no, I renewed with a new card and was charged back in July for a new year. And at the bottom right of the window, it says "Your current plan is Adobe Export PDF." What might be the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Hi jeffreys9684916,

Please let me know what operating system you are using(Win 7, Windows 10, or Mac)

If you can use our service in your browser please uninstall Adobe Reader DC then re-install the latest Reader DC from https://get.adobe.com/reader/.

Thank you.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jeffreys96849164,

Please login at https://cloud.acrobat.com with your Adobe ID and password then select "Export PDF".

Please try to restart your computer then try again to sign in from Adobe Reader.

Please let me know if you still have the issue.

Thank you.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jeffreys9684916,

Please let me know what operating system you are using(Win 7, Windows 10, or Mac)

If you can use our service in your browser please uninstall Adobe Reader DC then re-install the latest Reader DC from https://get.adobe.com/reader/.

Thank you.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I was able to use the Export PDF service in the browser, but not in the app. So I uninstalled and reinstalled, and now it's working. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources