• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to locate the link to use Adobe ExportPDF service.

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I log into my account and then am unable to find where / how to upload a pdf document for conversion to word, I have tried this numerous times and searched through adobe, the adobe site is so confusing and not that user friendly, in the end I give up and type the information in without converting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Hello Tims,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to access the link to use Adobe ExportPDF service, is that correct?

The record shows that you have an active subscription to Adobe ExportPDF on your current Adobe ID, access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

You can also use the freeware Adobe Reader DC to access the service of Adobe Expor

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Tims,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to access the link to use Adobe ExportPDF service, is that correct?

The record shows that you have an active subscription to Adobe ExportPDF on your current Adobe ID, access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

You can also use the freeware Adobe Reader DC to access the service of Adobe ExportPDF, just sign-in with your current Adobe ID and password in Adobe Reader DC.

To download Adobe Reader DC use the URL Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

For troubleshooting, you can refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources