• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use Adobe ExportPDF service, as already paid.

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je me suis abonnée au convertisseur PDF/WORD le montant annuel a été prélevé sur mon compte (24,34 €) mais n'ai pas de facture et surtout  pas d'accès au service payé!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Hello Elisa,

We apologize for the inconvenience  caused to you. I will request you to contact the Adobe Support team so that they can get the subscription changed from the incorrect email address to the correct email address and you can access the service through the correct Adobe ID.

To contact the Adobe support, use the following URL https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

I have sent you a Private message with more contact details of Adobe support, please check your email inbox.

Regards,

Anand Sri

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elisav,

As per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe ExportPDF services, Is that correct?

The record shows that there is no active subscription of Adobe ExportPDF on your Adobe ID used to log in on Adobe Forums.

If you have subscribed the Adobe ExportPDF services on a different Email address, please use the email address to sign in to  your account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password and use the services.

You can also use the free desktop application of Adobe Reader to use the services of ExportPDF.

To download Adobe Reader: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution  Link: https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anand,

thank you for your mail

the problem is that when I subscribed the Adobe Export PDF i wrote down a wrong mail address, that does NOT exist( Personal Info removed by Moderator: Email instead of Personal Info removed by Moderator:  Email).

So what can I do now? I need to convert documents from PDF into Word that's why I subscrided and paid Adobe...

Thank you for your help

Best regards

Elsia Viganotti

Elisa VIGANOTTI

Avocat de la famille internationale

[Personal Info removed by Moderator : Email, Phone number, Address]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Elisa,

We apologize for the inconvenience  caused to you. I will request you to contact the Adobe Support team so that they can get the subscription changed from the incorrect email address to the correct email address and you can access the service through the correct Adobe ID.

To contact the Adobe support, use the following URL https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html

I have sent you a Private message with more contact details of Adobe support, please check your email inbox.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources