• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use Adobe ExportPDF service

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a yearly subscription, but cAN#T convert pdf to word as upload doesn't work. I followed instructions to uninstall and install again. my account is open and i still can't work(i.e. export). The only response is offers for a new subscriptions. How sh

What helps?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Hello Berndm,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to convert the PDF to Word, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service on your current Adobe ID, you can access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

If you are using freeware Adobe Reader DC and getting the error message, please sign out and sign ba

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sign out and sign in again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Berndm,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to convert the PDF to Word, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service on your current Adobe ID, you can access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

If you are using freeware Adobe Reader DC and getting the error message, please sign out and sign back in Adobe Reader DC using your current Adobe ID, check for updates from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after the installation of updates and try exporting the PDF file.

For more troubleshooting, you may refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a subscription to the conversion service (pdf to Word) but it doesn't work.  How can I get a refund?  I can see what I wrote when I open it as pdf but when it's converted, it's blank in Word.  I don't want to type it again.  VERY upset!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, just cancelled.  This is VERY annoying:  I really needed to convert my PDF docs to Word. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Carolg,

We're sorry for the trouble you had if you wish to cancel the Adobe ExportPDF subscription, you may refer to the Adobe article How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership

or can contact the Chat support team for cancellation Contact Customer Care

For troubleshooting, you may refer to File conversion error | Adobe Export PDF

Text is garbled in a converted file | Adobe Export PDF

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources