• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use Adobe ExportPDF services.

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been attempting to use my export pdf to export a pdf file on my computer. I receive and error 400 your request could not be completed although the spinning circle does show converting, but this can go on for hours with no actual result, I have cleared cache and switched between safari and google chrome browsers, please assist me ...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dawnb,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please follow the instructions in the following thread: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2374237

You may also refer to the following link: Can't connect to Adobe.com online service

Hope this helps. Keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I continue to get the error message and still can not upload my documents.

If the document is primarily a receipt with mostly numbers, do I need a

different program to "read" that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anand,

My problem is not with connecting. I can not convert certain documents in the pdf reader. I continue to receive the error 400 could not complete request despite the spinning circle indicating "converting." This occurs after the progress bar seems to be "uploading" the document.

Thank You,

Dawnb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dawnb,

Please try to convert the files into PDF through online service, log into your account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password and check.

Try to convert a different file into PDF and check.

The error is related to the restrictions over the network, If possible, please disable the security software you have, and check.

If possible, connect the computer to a different network environment  like Guest Network or Home Network or connect to your Phone network.

If this does not help, you can create a new User profile with Admin rights and check.

Keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources