• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unfortunately i delete 50 PDF's of one year of work out of the cloud by cleaning my internal storage of my iPhone. Is there any Chance to restore my work? Need them.. please.

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is written in the topic. Please help me, i need them for my work. I can not find any way to restore my work for myself. I hope there is a little Chance to get them back.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Hi Gekobat,

If I understand correctly, you have deleted the pdf files from cloud which are stored in your phone? If yes, then it has just removed your phone database not the actual cloud files.

Also, are you referring to the iOS cloud storage or document cloud storage? Because both have their unique space for storage.

• You can access your files saved on Document Cloud via web browser- https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent can login using your Adobe ID and password and check the files here.
  • In iPhone you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gekobat,

If I understand correctly, you have deleted the pdf files from cloud which are stored in your phone? If yes, then it has just removed your phone database not the actual cloud files.

Also, are you referring to the iOS cloud storage or document cloud storage? Because both have their unique space for storage.

• You can access your files saved on Document Cloud via web browser- https://cloud.acrobat.com/recent can login using your Adobe ID and password and check the files here.
  • In iPhone you can open the Acrobat Reader mobile app and refer to the following location as suggested in the help article to reload the files-Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Help

But, if you have deleted your files from the Document Cloud storage on web, then it would not be possible to recover them. Unless you haven't saved them anywhere else.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources