• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unwanted Charge

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I decided to use the free trial of adobe flash, I didn't like it so I removed the app to free up space on my PC. A couple days later, I was charged $20, so I thought it was because of my account, so I looked up how I remove my account and It told me to go into privacy, but nothing of the sort was there. https://prnt.sc/sv6dgk so I decided to remove my the app from my account, but it said nothing was there so I left it. Today I was charged another $20, so I decied to look it up again, and it said to remove it from my "plans" but there was nothing there. How do I stop this from happing because it starting to annoy me.(also sorry if I posted this in the wrong area)

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, this is a bit weird. When people say Adobe Flash, they usually mean Adobe Flash Player. But that isn't an app, and doesn't have a trial. It's just plain free. Are you sure that's what you had? And you didn't sign up for any other "free for a week" trials?

It could be that someone has stolen your card details and bought an Adobe plan with it. This happens a lot. Before you contact your card issuer, check whether you might have used a different Adobe ID (email). But if you didn't, contact your card issuer right away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, one thing - what info do you get on your card statement (don't scan it for us unless you remove your personal info - just type what it says please!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whoops, Sorry. I had meant to say Adobe Photo Shop. I recived the free trial from the offical site. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources