• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Adobe Acrobat app for MS Teams in private channels

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have added Adobe Acrobat app for MS Teams to Teams. I can use the ellipsis beneath the comment line in private chats and public channels but most of my channels are private and I can't see any way at all to use it there. I also can't find anything about this restriction in any of the limited documentation on the app. How can I collaborate on PDFs using all my channels? Thanks!

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ZOE5E47,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please refer to the information provided in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/microsoft-teams.html.

Check if that helps.

If that does help, please elaborate on your question.

Share the screenshot for a better understanding.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for taking the time to respond, Meenakshi. That is the page I found about the app but I haven't found the answer to my question. I have access to the app within the PUBLIC channels of my Team, but when I'm posting in a private channel, there are no three ellipses to get to the app when sharing a document in a post. I have previously added Adobe Acrobat add in to my Team but when I go through the steps again, it only shows the public channels, so I cannot add it directly to a private channel. So I'm at a loss what steps to take and nothing on the page you linked refers to private channels behaving differently.

But again, thank you for your input.

Very kind regards,

Zoe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources