• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want to cancel and refund for subscription.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  would like a refund for the Adobe Acrobat Reader subscription, please. It was the first time using the app, and I really believed it was a one time purchase and wasn't aware would be charged again. Google Play was not able to provide the assistance I was expecting or the refund, but I hope you will.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Hi Luanv,

We see that you have purchased Adobe PDF Pack for Android. Such purchased are made through the "Google Play Store".

We can only help you cancelling the only direct purchase form Adobe. If you are willing to cancel this Adobe PDF Pack Android subscription, then you need to contact to the Google PlayStore support.

You may refer to- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel the free trial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2023 Mar 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't buy adobe I want to cancel the free trial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael29067689yxx0,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked your account with the email address used to sign in on this community page.

There is no active subscription listed under your account.

Let us know if you have registered with an alternate email address for the trial.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I desperately need a refund. First of all Adobe is free and it is my birthday and my money just got depleted by $69.99. I had already canceled once I realized I signed up and it still charged me . I am so upset 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2023 Aug 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,this also happened to me,were you able to get a refund??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi please I need a refund just cancelled my subscription after I was charged ,the app is not what I want is not up to 48hours who do I contact for a refund . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, pls.. Can I ask for a refund for mistake subscription of adobe Acrobat reader... Plsss money is not mine on my gcash account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2023 Sep 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to cacel my trail and remove invoce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2023 Oct 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a refund for Adobe InDesign. I have not been using this product for lover two months and was under the impression that I had already cancelled. 

I was charged $33.22 today and immediately navigated to the Creative Cloud app to check for any active subscriptions and was surprised to find my InDesign subscription was still active. I cannot find anywhere on your website where to initiate a refund, all roads lead me here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2023 Oct 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to cancel my membership and get a refund!! How do I do it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plz could i js cancel without a cancel fee and refund 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please cancel my subscription 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources