• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want to cancel Export PDF as purchased PDF Pack.

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i recently purchased PDF export at £14.16 per year and then PDF convert (Pack)  at £6.22 per month which indicated I could get a refund for the £14.16.  How do i get the refund?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ptay4785,

As shared above, that you have subscribed for both Export PDF and PDF Pack so definitely yes you can get the Export PDF canceled as its service is already included in PDF Pack.

As its billing concerned so it would be taken care by our billing support team via chat support.

You may initiate chat support contact-bumper

Let us know if there is any trouble getting help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi thanks for your response.  I contacted Adobe regarding this and they advised they couldn't give me the credit as I would need to go back to Google play.  I contacted Google play and they wouldn't give me a credit either so gave up and cancelled the monthly prescription for the pack. Regards Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources