Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

We've encountered a critical error unable to fetch base_uris from files tier

Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have an issue when trying to export file in adobe reader. The window populates (An error occured while trying to access the service).

From there we tried to access the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf?trackingid=KLFWY  the error Unable to fetch_uris from files tier

we verified our fire wall settings.  Nothing has changed with that.  Standard login to portal and connection to cloud produce different errors. 

The first image occurs when accessing the URL the second is exporting to the cloud.  The message board work around hasn't helped. 

We just want a definitive explanation as to why this error populates in two areas. It's been a week and nothing seems to rectify the problem.

uris.PNGuris2.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Quinnraycross,

I apologize for the inconveniences caused you. Please refer to the following KB link which discusses the similar issue When I try to use Export PDF, I get an error message:Error. We have encountered a critical error. Un...  Link: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2377201

I have also sent you a private message with URLs which need to be whitelisted in the  firewall, please check your email inbox.

Hope this helps, and keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We followed that link before we reached out to you.  The cert, proxy & firewall.   Whitelist wasn't the issue because nothing changed within our network.   We can't even sign into the adobe cloud.  It just shows white page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The company I work for is receiving same uris message and saying we have no internet connection. How do we resolve?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello eriks35028601

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. For no internet connection error, please refer to the following KB docs Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications  Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

For URIS error message, there are certain Adobe Ports and URLs which are supposed to be added/whitelisted on Network and Firewall settings. I have shared the list with you via private message, please check your email inbox and share the list with your IT team.

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to I access private message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your email inbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checked, no email from you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

checked spam folder as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked spam as well. Please assist, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming. Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand,

MY IT dept has tried all that was in email and whitelisted all and still does not work.  What may be the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi eriks35028601

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, try exporting/converting the PDF file on your mobile device or on a different computer with a different network environment and see if you get any error message.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Quinnraycross,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused. I have sent you a private message, please check your email inbox.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, I've read all your tips... hour later, square 1, nothing works.

So, I paid for something that doesn't work.

Funny, I'm dumb in programing, but even me can do and sale something that doesn't work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources