• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

what is adobe export pdf sub?

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2016 May 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe have renewed a subscription for adobe exportpdf sub which I have no recollection of signing up for.  When I go to my account there is no record of my registration.  How can this happen and why do I need exportpdf?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 16, 2016 May 16, 2016

Hi jacquit15303848 ,

You can refer this link to check for the services and features it provides : FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

Let us know if you need any further help .

Regards
Sarojini

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and when I checked my account it says I have a free plan. Please can you refund me and stop any further amounts going out. Thanks.

Trestababy_0-1586431861060.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is clearly a scam.  Otherwise, how would so many people--most not on this website--have the same rip-off problem.  I have a complete PDF Program I have used for years (Lightning Pro).  Therefore, would never have paid for another program.  My wife just got a new debit card a few months back, never used it, and all of a sudden there was a charge from this charade.  It is straight b.s.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem as above!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same as above! I never  acquired the services and I am being charged! 

I have to contest the charges basically...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lauretta,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble.

We have checked your account with the email address used to sign in here on the community page. We see that you have an Adobe Acrobat Export PDF subscription. 

If you do not wish to continue with the service, please contact our billing team via the number provided for your region on the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

I hope the information helps.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use this software any more please stop charge this mont to my credit card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GONZALO278299646vjh,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked your account with the email address used to sign in here on the community page.

There is no subscription listed on your Adobe account.

Let us know if you are using an alternate email address.

Thanks,

Meenakshi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2023 Jul 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also want to cancel this hidden sub, that is not in my subscriptions in my account, i cannot see it and cannot cancel this, but yearly it costs 20,28 euro. 

Now i just divorced and the creditcard belongs to my ex wife, so please cancel this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi George311743817q56,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked your account and see that the subscription is canceled. 

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources