• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What server works with Document Cloud?

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time I try to sign in to Document Cloud Adobe, I get an error message saying "unexpected error encountered".  What servers does this work with?  I have Google Chrome and Mozilla Fox but neither seems to work. 

TOPICS
Export PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand the question "What servers" - unless you actually mean "what web browsers...?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there,

There seems to be some trouble connecting with Document Cloud server. This issue hasn't been reported by other user by now. 

1- If possible, you may change the Internet network to a different one and try connecting with Document Cloud website. https://documentcloud.adobe.com/ 

2- Disable Internet security software if there's any. 

Note: Changing the above security settings could pose security risks. We suggest you to turn it back On once you are done with testing.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources