• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What types of files can I save in Document Cloud?

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2015 Apr 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you store other formats other than pdf of the document cloud?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Bavmanishere,

Yes, you can store files of any formats over the document cloud. It acts like other cloud storage services.

In case if you have further query please let us know. We will be happy to help you.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bavmanishere,

Yes, you can store files of any formats over the document cloud. It acts like other cloud storage services.

In case if you have further query please let us know. We will be happy to help you.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aadesh, can you help me with an Adobe Portfolio file issue? I created a robust portfolio document collection using MacBook with both embedded pdf files and webpages in folders, but after two years of being able to view these files on my iPhone and iPad, suddenly the embedded files are no longer available using my mobile devices to view them. All devices are signed into document cloud, and I have a Pro subscription for all devices. Any idea why this is happening?

Thank you!!

cliff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cliff,

Thank you for reaching out.

As mentioned above, you are not able to open the PDF portfolio on your iOS devices which are accessible before on the same device. Is that correct?

Could you please confirm the application you are using to open the Portfolio?

Please share the error message if you receive any.

Did you check if you can access those files on your Macbook without any issues? 

It would be helpful if you can share a screenshot or a video of what is happening.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Pro DC on MacBook and Adobe reader DC on iPad and iPhone. And for the last two years when I save a pdf or webpage link in a portfolio folder, I have been able to view and open all documents and we links using my mobile devices. Now, when I open any folder in my portfolio there is nothing there and the screen message is that there are no files in that folder. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing the screenshot.

Could you please confirm if you can open the PDFs in the portfolio on your MacBook without any issues?

If yes, would you mind sharing the PDF portfolio with us so we can have a look at it?

You may share the link to the portfolio in a private message if you cannot share it publicly. Use the envelope icon provided at the top right corner of this community page to initiate a private message.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources