• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I create a pdf, it's inserting a blank page between each page of text. How do I fix that?

New Here ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My pdfs have a blank page inserted between each page of text.  How do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you creating the PDF files? What application are you using? What's the original file format?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Pack so I go to cloud.acrobat.com and it asks me to select files to convert.  The files that I need to convert are .txt files.  Then I download and share with my proofreaders.  I can't see the blank page but they tell me there is one inserted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask them what application they're opening the file in...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told when opening on ipad, laptop, iphone and iAnnotate.  Is that what you mean by application?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, those are devices. Each one can open PDF files using various applications (like Adobe Reader, Apple Preview, a browser, etc.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources