• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I try to combine file, error comes " Conversion error -An error has occur doing the process "

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to combine file, I get the error message of " Conversion error - An error has occurred doing the process.  -

Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Hi Gregoryb,

The files that you have trying to combine, are those files are too large in size? Or what is the number on the files you are trying to combine at once?

If you are trying the conversion online then you may use a different web browser- https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf  and check.

For testing purpose, select an another set of the files and try combining them and see if that works.

If you are using the desktop application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and you use the combine tool, try to clea

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gregoryb,

The files that you have trying to combine, are those files are too large in size? Or what is the number on the files you are trying to combine at once?

If you are trying the conversion online then you may use a different web browser- https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf  and check.

For testing purpose, select an another set of the files and try combining them and see if that works.

If you are using the desktop application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and you use the combine tool, try to clear the cache and cookies of the browser before using.    .

you may check the related discussions- combining files error (Combine Files)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem and this started with the last update.  I have tried smaller files, different files and different browsers and still the same error with no details???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources