• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I use Fill & Sign on the document and select it from Export PDF, all I get is a blank page to fill and sign.The saved document does not appear.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Fill and Sign to fill out part of a document I use and save it to my desktop and to the cloud.  When I want to complete filling out the document and select it from Fill & Save in my Adobe Export app, all I get is a blank page.  Doesn't matter whether I open  it from my desktop for the cloud.  How do I open my form to complete filling it out?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Geraldc,

Does this happen with all the files or only one file?

You may try closing the application and check again . And if that doesn't help then restart the machine and try.

Also, try online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/fillsign and see if the same thing happens.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for taking the time to offer your help. I tried the things you suggested but I still couldn't get the app to bring up the document I had created. I messed around with items I had saved to Adobe Cloud and actually found the document I was looking for, by trial and error, and it was labeled differently than I had saved it. Very unintuitive.

Jerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jerry,

For testing purpose could you please try the steps suggested below-

Launch Adobe Reader>Edit>Preferences>General> "Show online storage when opening files" and "Show online storage when saving file" is "Checked".

Try that and see if that helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Adobe Acrobat Reader and click "Edit, no "Preferences" are shown. When I go to Preferences in Reader, there is no "Edit" available.

Jerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you are referring to the "Edit PDF" feature under "Tools" section.

You need to check the "Edit" option at the left top corner when you launch Adobe Reader DC application.

Edit>Preferences>General> "Show online storage when opening files" and "Show online storage when saving file"

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, by extensive trial and error, I've finally figured out how to save documents that I've partially used Fill & Sign to complete in order to compete filling them out at a later time. Not at all an intuitive process for me. Clearly not designed by Apple. Anyhow I really appreciate your taking the time to offer help.

Thanks,

Jerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alright!

Let us know if there is any further help required from our side.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources