Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where do i get my ADOBE ID?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Hi Robertg,

You have an active subscription of Adobe ExportPDF on your Adobe ID, and this subscription does not require any serial number for activation.

This is an online document cloud service, and you can use the services from your account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password. More about Export PDF: Using Adobe Export PDF

If you have installed the free desktop version of Adobe Reader DC, you can use the services of Export PDF.

Using Reader and Export PDF, you ca

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robertg,

Your current email address is an Adobe Id which you used to sign on Adobe forums, for more information, you can visit: Manage your Adobe ID account

You can use your Adobe Id to login on Adobe.com.

Feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Reagrds,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please tell me how I can get the serial number of the product I just downloaded?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Robertg,

You have an active subscription of Adobe ExportPDF on your Adobe ID, and this subscription does not require any serial number for activation.

This is an online document cloud service, and you can use the services from your account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password. More about Export PDF: Using Adobe Export PDF

If you have installed the free desktop version of Adobe Reader DC, you can use the services of Export PDF.

Using Reader and Export PDF, you cannot edit PDF files, for this, you need Acrobat DC to edit PDF files. See Adobe Acrobat Pro DC: PDF converter, convert PDFs from anywhere.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources