• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

While at Chase Bank online banking site I needed to create a PDF of my checking account statement. I could't create an Adobe PDF statement. The file that was created couldn't be opened.

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to create a PDF of the business checking account statements.

I was able to create one in Adobe PDF format before, but it doesn't work now. The file that is created is not usable (can't be open)

Can you help, please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Hi Ursm,

Are you trying to create a pdf online via web browser, directly form the bank's website? In that case could you confirm which web browser you are working on?

1-I see that you have an active subscription of Adobe Acrobat, so you may see while creating the pdf whether its using the chrome's own pdf generator of Acrobat plugin?

2-Try downloading the file first, save it to the local folder and then convert using Acrobat DC.

3-That already created file which is not opening, does it gives any e

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ursm,

Are you trying to create a pdf online via web browser, directly form the bank's website? In that case could you confirm which web browser you are working on?

1-I see that you have an active subscription of Adobe Acrobat, so you may see while creating the pdf whether its using the chrome's own pdf generator of Acrobat plugin?

2-Try downloading the file first, save it to the local folder and then convert using Acrobat DC.

3-That already created file which is not opening, does it gives any error?

Try following the exact same steps to create pdf, as suggested here- Create PDFs with Adobe Acrobat

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources