• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why can't i edit my pdf doc's all of a sudden ??? you can call me (Contact number removed)

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why can't i edit my pdf doc's all of a sudden ??? you can call me (Contact number removed).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check my account  ASAP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rter2158,

According to our record you are ExportPDF subscriber so you can export your PDF file to Word/Excel/rtf formats.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a pdf  doc up on screen selected a couple of words and could not delete ??

When does my subscription finish is it auto re subscribed ??

This is a great tool and has been a fantastic help for our business !

Robert Thomson

Sales Manager

(Contact information removed)

The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any copies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources