• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I export to Word even though I've subscribed?

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've subscribed to Export PDF and it's showing as active in my account, but when I try to use it, Acrobat just directs me to the subscription page, which then says that I'm already subscribed.  This is really frustrating, as I need to export some documents urgently.  What can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Contact Adobe Customer Care: Adobe Help Center

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply John,  These solutions were sadly not effective - I'm using Acrobat DC free, but have paid to add the export PDF function.  Do you have any other suggestions? Is there any way to actually contact Adobe to request support for this issue?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not using Acrobat, but Acrobat Reader. There's a big difference.

If you're logged in to the same account as the one you used for the subscription, then it should work.

If not, you can always access it via the browser, here: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but the problem is, it just doesn't work.  I'm signed in with the same account - if I click on 'account' in Acrobat reader, it takes me to my account page, which shows an active subscription for export pdf, but If I try to actually export a PDF from within reader, it just takes me to a subscription link, and if I click on that link, it says I'm already subscribed. Exactly the same happens if I click on the link you provided.  I've signed in and out, I've reinstalled Acrobat Reader, nothing seems to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe Customer Care: Adobe Help Center

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same thing I am experiencing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources