• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do I have to keep signing in every time I try to open a PDF file. Only started this morning. the keep me logged in button is selected. this is very frustrating not to mention time consuming.

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the go with opening PDF files. From today I have to sign in every time I try to open one. This is very frustrating, not to mention time consuming. the keep me logged in button does not seem to work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi meredithc,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are prompted to sign in every time opening a pdf, is that correct?

On checking the details for your account using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for export pdf.

Could you try following troubleshooting steps:

1- Download and run cleaner tool on the machine to uninstall reader: Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

2- Then download and install reader from here:Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Sign in with your adobe credentials and check.

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources