• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does my computer scramble text almost unledgeable when converting PDF's to Microsoft word?

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just purchased Adobe Export PDF, Annual, and when I used it to convert a PDF to Microsoft Word the text came out so scrambled it was almost impossible to read!!! I feel that I have been cheated and scammed out of my money. I thought Adobe was a reputable firm but now I'm not so sure!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Hi Anneb,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Could you let us know if you are trying to export pdf in Adobe Reader desktop application or online using a web browser at this link: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  If using Reader, try exporting pdf using a web browser and check if that makes any difference.

Also, try exporting another pdf file and check if the resultant file looks okay.

I would like to mention that the conversion result of a pdf document always depends on the pdf file you have star

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope we get an answer!! What a bunch of malarkey!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anneb,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Could you let us know if you are trying to export pdf in Adobe Reader desktop application or online using a web browser at this link: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf  If using Reader, try exporting pdf using a web browser and check if that makes any difference.

Also, try exporting another pdf file and check if the resultant file looks okay.

I would like to mention that the conversion result of a pdf document always depends on the pdf file you have started with. You may go through the help document for more info: Text is garbled in a converted file | Adobe Export PDF

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources